We carry a complete line of chemicals for your pool and spa, everything for opening and closing your pool. If you are looking for something easier than what your using now we have the solution. It’s called Pristine Blue. Enjoy your pool or spa this year, switch over to this non-chlorine system.
PristineBlue®– Chlorine-Free Pool Supplies
Going Non-Chlorine is easier than ever with PristineBlue®.
You can swim immediately after application. Your eyes won’t burn…and you won’t believe how good your skin and hair feel after swimming!
And it’s easy! The long-lasting formula of PristineBlue® lets you escape the chore of daily water testing and maintenance.
“To Chlorinate or Not to Chlorinate”
Why Consider Going Non-Chlorine?
In swimming pools and spas, many people don’t like the chemical odor and taste of chlorinated water. The disadvantages of chlorine are many and range from minor to serious. It bleaches vinyl liner pools and swimsuits, it irritates eyes and skin, you have to wait to use the pool after you’ve added chlorine, it’s hazardous to store, it can corrode pool equipment and it’s harmful to the environment.
Chlorine dissipates quickly and therefore requires vigilant testing and maintenance. Swimmers can develop reactions to chloramines, which are chlorine by-products, ranging from skin irritation to respiratory problems. Some research studies have even linked chlorine use in indoor pools to asthma! And those are just the minor complaints!
Because chlorine dominates the pool chemical market, many consumers are unaware that an alternative exists.
PristineBlue® is One Such Alternative!
PristineBlue® is a non-chlorine chemical system which provides pool owners with many advantages over chlorine. It’s gentle on eyes and skin, won’t bleach vinyl liners and your family can swim immediately after application. The formula used to make PristineBlue® is EPA registered in every state and is Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 60 as a drinking water additive. Pool owners can treat their pool water with the same chemical used to control algae and bacteria in many U.S. drinking water supplies.
Its long-lasting formula requires attention just once every two weeks, and just a few ounces are needed, not gallons or pounds.
PristineBlue® does not dissipate, so it’s very cost effective because every drop works against algae and bacteria in your pool or spa. Overall, the cost to maintain a swimming pool on PristineBlue® for one year is about the same or less as running a pool on chlorine.
The PristineBlue® Non-Chlorine Water System
The PristineBlue® non-chlorine water system consists of six products:
- PristineBlue®, the cornerstone of the system, is an environmentally friendly algicide and bactericide.
- PristineCheck® controls calcium and prepares pool or spa water before start-up with PristineBlue®.
- PristineClean® inhibits scale formation and metal buildup.
- PristineClear®, clears cloudy water in pools and spas bringing suspended particles together enabling the filtration system to better remove them from the water.
- PristineExtra® is a sodium di-chlor shock used in initial start-up.
- PristinePower®, a non-chlorine shock, dissolves quickly and removes odors and organic materials, contaminants and body oils that could build up and cause cloudy or dull water.
- PristinepHDown® decreases pH and total alkalinity of pool or spa water.
- PristinepHUp® increases the pH of pool or spa water.
- PristineAlkUp® increases the total alkalinity of pool or spa water.
PristineBlue® is used to treat pools or spas, and is available in eight ounce, quarts and half gallons from your local dealer, or contact us at (800) 257-9283.
ADVANTAGES OVER CHLORINE…
|Less Eye and Skin Irritation|
|Gentle on Equipment & Liners|
|No Odor, No Taste, Non-Foaming|
|Low Maintenance (treat every 2 weeks)|
|Better Water Clarity|
– EPA Registered in Every State
– NSF/ANSI Standard 60 as a Drinking Water Additive
|Not Dissipated by the Sun
– Longer Lasting Bactericide
– Comparable or Less to the Cost of Chlorine
– 30% Less than Biguanides
– Use PristineBlue® to Winterize
– Spring Openings Go Easier
– Great for Closing Chlorine Pools Too
– 800 Hotline for You
– Easy Program to Troubleshoot